Tuning and servicing
Good sound is good music.
An artist's performance is spoilt by a badly tuned piano in the same way as the pleasure of listening is spoilt for the listener. Only one thing can help: Good tuning, and where possible, twice a year.
A call is all that is needed and I will tune your piano using every trick in the book.
As a trained piano maker, I am also happy to do much more for you:
- I will give you tips relating to where to position your piano as well as information about the right temperature and humidity.
- I am quickly able to professionally solve small problems such as sticking keys, rattling sounds or a worn out touch. If an instrument has to be overhauled in general, I will discuss with you the work that needs to be carried out and will provide you with a detailed estimate.
For tuning services during core times, we charge:
- 130,00 EUR between 10:00 and 16:00
- 150,00 EUR between 16:00 and 18:00
- Please plan around 2 hours for the work always
All prices include VAT 19 % plus travel cost
Outside these hours we charge:
- 200,00 Euro for an "early bird"–tuning between 6:00 and 8:00 in the morning
- 180,00 Euro for an "early bird"–tuning between 8:00 and 10:00 in the morning
For tunings in the evening:
- 180,00 EUR between 18:00 and 20:00
- 200,00 EUR between 20:00 and 22:00
- plus 50 % on Saturdays
- plus 100 % on Sundays