To have a talent is one thing – to train and cultivate is something else
At the moment, four practise and teaching rooms as well as a concert room with Steinway grand piano can be booked in our piano salon in the city-centre of Mannheim:
- Three rooms are largely sound-insulated and can be used over 24 hours.
- One room is not sound-insulated and only separated by a curtain. Bookings can therefore only be accepted from 8:00 to 22:00.
The rooms can be booked for 5,00 € per hour each, if used regularly.
For one-time use we charge 20,00 € per hour.
Arrangements for concerts have to be negotiated. Basic fee for a concert event is 500,00 €, including organisation, special tuning of the grand piano, seating (for max. 60 guests), final cleaning.
During corona-time concerts or any other events can‘t be executed.
Additional features and benefits to provide a perfect practising atmosphere:
- nice recreation room
- fast internet (1000 Mbit, very well suited for online-tutoring)
- kitchen and restroom
- coffee and tea maker
- advertising platform (showcase for self-promotion)
- promotion of your cultural events on our website
- diffusing your press-releases
- practicing also possible in the late evening
Detailed arrangements are made face to face.
Please contact Beatrix Klingel to receive the booking-link or do arrange details about your concert event: